Monday, May 31, 2010

How to keep your room neat & tidy?

One of our moral lessons is on keeping our room neat & tidy.

We acted to mess up the room after playing with toys and leave the blanket as it is. Then I asked the children; "Do you like your room to look this messy?" All of them firmly and loudly said "No."

Then I asked "When you wake up, do u fold your blanket?" One by one started to tell story that my kakak will do it; my mummy will do it, I don't need blanket when I sleep, etc. etc. All kinds of stories except of saying "I never fold my blanket."

Come to the interesting part; "Who wants to learn to fold blanket?" You will be surprise that all of them love to do it. They took turn to fold the blanket again and again and again.




They also pretended to play toys and mess up the room then rearrange everything back in order again.

I asked the children whether will they keep their own room neat and tidy like what they were doing? They said they will. I only hope that they get the chance to practise what they want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment